...guiding you through every step of the way!
Offering you a helping hand and keeping your head a float...
80% of new businesses go bust within 5 years. 80% of the remainder go bust within the next 5 years. That's why it's essential for anyone starting a new business to take on an accountant at the earliest possible opportunity. You may have a good business proposition and the enterprise and commitment to see it through, but your chances of survival will be dramatically improved if you have a savvy accountant looking over your shoulder.
And that's what we do best! Think of us as a safe pair of hands. Bring us your business ideas and we will help you to make them a reality.
Business Planning and Forecast
Every business needs a plan, so you know where you are going. We'll help you set the targets for your business – then keep you on track, month after month. And if your business is growing, chances are you'll need more finance to support the growth at some stage. And that's when you'll need a meaningful and robust business plan to show the bank or other financial institutions.
We'll work with you to create a business plan, cash-flow and financial forecasts to support your presentation.
Call us today on 01908 424 365
Helping your business? What we can do...
We will help you to:
- Decide on the most suitable structure for your business be it a sole trader, partnership, limited liability partnership or limited company.
- Prepare a business plan, cash flow projections, budgets, and trading forecasts.
- Assess the finance requirements; advise on the best sources of finance and draw up the necessary proposals.
- Establish a good working relationship with your bank.
- Complete any registration procedures with Companies House and HM Revenue & Customs.
- Deal with all the company secretarial issues.
- Set up a recording system for your internal use and for complying with statutory requirements.
- Decide on what accountancy software to buy and help with the installation.
- Keep on top of bookkeeping, VAT, Payroll and alll the other accounting requirements.
- Help with all aspects of business compliance and administration.